The quality of your life mainly depends on the nutrition you take and the quality of foods you consume for sustenance. The most definite track to an energetic, disease-free, and healthy life starts off with a diet comprising of natural nutritional component such as fruits and vegetables. Fresh juices not only enhance the outer, physical looks of a person, but also make the inner functions work more smoothly and with higher efficiency. However, it should be kept in mind that the topic of discussion is ‘fresh juice’, not ‘pasteurized juice’. Listed below are some of the advantages of adding fresh juices to your dietary regimen:
image credit: flickr
[Read also: Be A Healthy Vegetarian With Pufas]
- It is an easy way to meet your daily fruit and vegetable requirement. Not every person is a vegetarian. It is therefore necessary that they consume veggies, and also fruits, through and alternative method, most preferably by juicing.
- It boosts your brain. Most juices have the ability to increase you blood flow to your brain. This can lead to better brain health, help get rid of dementia, and prevent cognitive decline.
- It fills up your energy reserve. Most often, low-pulp juice varieties contain nutrients that your body is able to absorb effortlessly, and since the body does not have to do a lot of work to digest and assimilate those juices unlike solid foodstuffs, you are left with a substantial amount of energy to spare.
- It reduces inflammation. Fresh juices contain antioxidants and other nutritious components that help fight against inflammations caused by high-fat, processed, or acidic foods, and in turn they safeguard your body from complications such as diabetes, cancer, and heart diseases.
- It acts as a detoxifying agent. Toxins in the environment can enter your body through the openings such as mouth, nose, and skin pores. In addition, your digestive system may also be impaired due to very high consumption of junk foods and other chemicals. Fresh juices are capable of fighting and getting rid of toxins that get into your body uninvited.
- It is a natural hydrant. It is nature’s first vitamin water. Just like water, it quenches your thirst. In addition, it also replenishes your body fluids and keeps your body systems functioning at their best.
- It makes your sleep more comfortable. Fresh juices are rich sources of magnesium, which helps your body to relax with a mellowing effect to help enhance your comfort of sleep.
- It helps get rid of stress. Natural juices contain nutritious constituents such as magnesium and Vitamin C to help you keep the levels of stress hormone (cortisol) under control.
- It makes bones stronger. Green juices are a great source of calcium and magnesium – both are essential for a strong skeleton and healthy bones.
- It helps live longer. Nutrients like resveratrol, that are present in juices, keep the body’s cells from dying before their designated time. This will not only help you live longer, but you will also live a healthier life.
- It leads to weight loss. Fresh homemade juices have negligible quantities of fats and calories. If you follow a weight-reduction plan, juicing may help considerably. It helps keep your stomach full, to prevent you from eating much.
- It prevents constipation. Our daily intake of junk foods lead to constipation and uncomfortable peristalsis. Juices contain fibers that ease up your digestive system.
- It balances cholesterol levels. Most juices contain insoluble fibers that activate certain types of bacteria in the digestive tract, which in turn reduce the production of the enzyme that aids cholesterol production.
- It prevents hemorrhoids. This condition leads to dilated blood vessels due to hard bowel movements. Fresh juices aid peristalsis and prevent a person from hemorrhoids.
[Read also: How To Use Ginger For Health Benefits]
Now you might have guessed why so many people put so much emphasis in the consumption of fresh juices from fruits and vegetables. Juicing surely has its perks, doesn’t it?