Are you one of those people who stand in front of the mirror every day and decide to stay home because of the acne or a new pimple? Or are you worried about sharing your new photos on the social media because of the spots that are clearly visible? Don’t worry. Every problem has a probable solution and now you don’t need to hide yourself from the world just because a pimple decided to show up.
Skin is the largest organ of the human body and the most sensitive too. Anything that we eat and the environment we live in greatly affects our skin e.g. eating sugary items will give you more pimples whereas sun exposure will sunburn you. No one is perfect and has come across skin worries in some part of their life. May it be teenagers hiding in their rooms, or a lady in her twenties who’s afraid to go to work with those marks on her skin.
All you need to do is change your lifestyle for the better and develop a confidence that overwhelms the world. The following tips are like a magic trick that will make your skin problems vanish in the blink of an eye:
- Get your beauty sleep: One of the main factors of skin sagging and eye bags are due to inadequate sleep. Make sure you get enough sleep to wake you up fresh in the morning. An average adult needs 7-9 hours of sleep. Warm and cozy sleep in the bed will guarantee flawless skin.
- Add a water bottle to your accessories: Have you ever wondered why water is so important? For starters water will keep your body hydrated and your skin radiant. Moreover, water will flush out all toxins from your body that keep it red and flushed. The nutrients that travel to your skin also travel in the Universal solvent; water. If you need a bit of flavor? Add a bit of mint leaves. Your skin has never looked better.
- You are what you eat: Make better dietary habits. Don’t forget your juicy fruits and veggies. Not only are they water rich but they make your internal system strong. Cut down on those carbohydrates! Do you know how much starches and sugars can harm your skin? Oily products are way out of your league too. To keep your cells throttled up and re-energized eat proteins like fish, white meat poultry, and lentils.
- Put on sunblock: You want clearer skin? You need to put on some sunblock. Yes we all know that sunlight makes Vitamin D in the body but it can also be responsible for rashes, burns and skin cancer. Use sunblock whenever you go out, and don’t forget it in the winters. Using SPF every day will prevent wrinkles and dark spots.
- Keep the dead cells away: Get your hands on an exfoliate machine or possible creams that will keep the dead cells off your body. The new cells that emerge from underneath are free of dark spots and are fresher, making your skin shine. Make sure you choose a product according to your skin type. The other tip is to use anti-inflammatory creams once you’re done waxing and other hair removal methods.
- You don’t need makeup while sleeping: Before going off to bed, make sure your skin is clear of any makeup. Don’t tell me you need to have makeup in your dreams! Use water or a cleanser to strip off the makeup. Excess makeup can cause puffs around your eyes as well as skin dryness. Do you know sugary makeup can grow yeast on your face? Yuck.
- Hot water won’t make you hot: Yes, if you want your skin to remain intact don’t go into hot water. The sagging skin and stretchiness is due to the hot water bath you just took. Not only does it dilate your blood vessels to make you look red, but over time it leaves its effect longer and can burn your skin as well.
- Keep it moisturized: A moisturizer will keep your skin away from dandruff and dryness. It will get rid of that scaly and grey look, and make you look pink and fresh. Not only does it keep you glowing but traps the moisture for a long time making sure your skin remains hydrated all day. You never knew how much it meant, didn’t you?
[ Read Also: The Effects of Stress on Your Skin ]