image credit: flickr
Are you one of those people who don’t like looking in the mirror because of that fat? It’s pretty understandable how well the fat removal will affect your fitness and self-assurance. The fat will not only make you physically weight but none can compare to the mental pressure it causes.
[Read also: 10 simple ways to get a flat stomach]
Calorie intake will travel straight to your adipose tissues and get dumped as fat. Females aged between 18-35 need as much as 1100-1300 calories / day whereas males in the same age group would need 1600-1800 calories / day. Drinks are as much guilty party are is food. Sodas and soft drinks are usually carbonated and are super sugary. If you think you’re cheating fat by taking more drinks like sodas? You’re wrong. Here are some fat burning foods:
- Green Tea: Replace sodas and black tea with green tea. It will not only quench that thirst, but it’ll be good to your system. The calories will go down as the fat is metabolized rapidly. Green tea contains anti-oxidants that burn the calories. EGCG, a compound in the drink temporarily hustles metabolism.
- Brazil nuts: They’re actually fat-burners. Thyroid hormone goes to its active form once these nuts are in your system. They also bind up toxins that make home themselves in your fat globules and add to cellulite.
- Wild Salmon: The omega-3s in wild salmon help improve insulin sensitivity, which shrivels fat. It activates the thyroid hormone for a faster metabolism. It is crammed with good fats which are helpful to weight loss. You can have salmon with a bowl of rice, and it’s as easy as ABC.
- Coconut oil: Replace your cooking oil with coconut oil. Coconut oil is rich in medium-chained-triglycerides (MCTs), which your body specially uses for energy. This means that it won’t be stored in your cells as fats. Not only that, but it’s delicious!
- Hot peppers: Capsaicin compound in the peppers heats up your body, which makes you thaw out extra calories. Maybe you want to eat it raw, but it’s also a healthy treat to add it to your salads, soups and broths etc.
- Lean meats: Protein has a great thermo genic effect and you burn 30% of the calories the food holds during digestion. Delicious, satisfying and high in protein; Chicken can be used in a range of dishes all through your day.
- Yoghurt: It is high in protein and can be consumed throughout the day. You can use low fat yoghurt in your diet, maybe as breakfast or possibly dessert. Not only this but you can add yummy fruits to it or have frozen yoghurt as a highly appealing meal.
- Coffee: It stimulates adrenaline, which sends a message to your fat stores to burn fat. Coffee shall make you feel energetic throughout the day, even in exercising. You should have black coffee and preferably decaffeinated. Make sure you don’t have too much of it because it gets armful in large doses.
- Avocados: The fat in avocado is a triple-fat burner. It enables cell membranes to communicate with fat-burning hormones. And by that, it manages to shut off the function of fat storage hormones in your body. The metabolism boosts up with the intake as it allows for a lot of energy generation.
- Broccoli: Broccoli bags an abundant amount of fiber. It is a great supplement to take in your daily diet. Phytonutrient sulforaphane in the broccoli induces fat burning processes to begin in the body.
Hence we see that fat burning cannot be achieved by total starvation or liquid diet. You need to keep a balanced diet, as well as the right choice of foods that help your system to get rid of fat issues effectively and deliciously.